Inspectors from the Illinois Department of Public Health found a slew of violations.
What does IDPH stand for?
IDPH stands for Illinois Department of Public Health (Springfield, IL)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of IDPH
We have 1 other meaning of IDPH in our Acronym Attic
- Installation Driving Privileges Control Officer
- Indian Doctors for Peace and Development (India)
- Implementing Data Protection on Dell Storage
- Identify, Decide, Predict, Execute
- Interdisciplinary Doctoral Program for Educational Leaders (Duquesne University School of Education; Pittsburgh, PA)
- International Diploma in Preventive Environmental Management
- Individual Deceased Personnel File
- Interbank Deposit Protection Fund
- International Digital Publishing Forum (Toronto, ON, Canada trade and standards association)
- Interactive Digital Properties Group, Inc.
- Iowa Department of Public Health
- Interfaith Drug Policy Initiative
- Indian Drugs & Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
- Infectious Disease Pharmacokinetics Laboratory (University of Florida; Gainesville, FL)
- Initial Developers Public License (open source software)
- Instituto Del Progreso Latino (Spanish: Latin Institute of Progress; Chicago, IL)
- Initial Draft Presidential Memorandum
- Institute for Development Policy and Management
- Institute for Development, Planning and Management (University of Suriname)
- Institute of Data Processing Management
Samples in periodicals archive:
1, 2010 to skip the previously enforced 12-month waiting period before donating blood as long as they got a tattoo at a business inspected by the Illinois Department of Public Health.
The Subway food service chain has been linked to an outbreak of foodborne ill nesses due to Salmonella Hvittingfoss in Illinois, according to the Illinois Department of Public Health (I.
3) In August, the Illinois Department of Public Health (IDPH) predicted approximately 3,600 deaths associated with H1N1 in the coming months.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Funded by the Illinois Department of Public Health through federal HIV-related grants, Illinois HIV Care Connect is "on the ground at the front line for bridging that gap, wherever people might be, whether coming out of corrections and in the parole system or coming out of primary care," Nelson said.
He also led a collaborative effort with the Illinois Department of Public Health to establish a Cardiovascular Disease Task Force for Illinois.