The Illinois Department of Nuclear Safety was created in 1980 to ensure that radiation and radioactive materials are properly used and controlled so that the benefits can be received without unnecessary risks.
What does IDNS stand for?
IDNS stands for Illinois Department of Nuclear Safety
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of IDNS
We have 10 other meanings of IDNS in our Acronym Attic
- Instructional Design for the New Media
- Integrated Data Network Management (EU)
- In Desperate Need Of
- Independent Distribution Network Operator (UK utilities)
- Individual Domain Name Owners
- Illinois Department of Natural Resources
- Indiana Department of Natural Resources
- Iowa Department of Natural Resources
- I Did Not Recall Correctly
- IEMA (Illinois Emergency Management Agency) Division of Nuclear Safety
- Interior Designers of Nova Scotia (Canada)
- International Domain Name System
- Internet Domain Name System
- Irish Diabetes Nurse Specialist Association (National Council for the Professional Development of Nursing and Midwifery; Ireland, UK)
- I Didn't Know That
- Integrated Digital Network Technologies
- International Dietetics and Nutrition Terminology (reference manual)
- Irbesartan Diabetic Nephropathy Trial
- I Didn't Need to Know That
- I Do Not Think So
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Central Midwest position is that since it entered into an agreement with South Carolina for disposal of the waste [thus meeting the federal requirement for release of the funds], the DOE owes the compact the money," explained Eric Schwing, deputy chief counsel for the Illinois Department of Nuclear Safety, who assists the compact.