But it's policed by the Illinois Department of Labor.
What does IDOL stand for?
IDOL stands for Illinois Department of Labor
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of IDOL
We have 4 other meanings of IDOL in our Acronym Attic
- Improved Definition of the Objective Force
- International Doodle Owners Group
- Indiana Department of Health
- Indiana Department of Highways (now Indiana Department of Transportation)
- Indiana Department of Insurance (Indianapolis, IN)
- Individually-Developed Overseas Internship
- I Dream of Jeannie (TV show)
- I Dream of Jimmy (Jimmy Neutron fansite)
- Iowa Department of Justice (Des Moines, IA)
- Interim Determination of K
- Imminent Defense of Life (law)
- Inclusion of Disabled in the Open Labour Market (EU program)
- Intelligent Data Operating Layer (Autonomy Corporation plc)
- Iowa Department of Labor
- In Defence of Marxism (website)
- In Denial Of Murder
- Independence Day of Music
- Ingeniería, Dirección de Obra y Montajes
- Integrated Document and Output Management
- Iowa Department of Management
Samples in periodicals archive:
Few claims have been filed in recent years with the Illinois Department of Labor against companies contracted to work for tips at O'Hare and Midway airports.
There Is no penalty to the company," As of January, 12 complaints have been filed with the Illinois Department of Labor concerning ASI.
Adding up inequality Five years after the Illinois Equal Pay Act and 25 five years since the federal Equal Pay Act, women in the Chicago metropolitan area still make a significant amount less than their male counterparts, according to the quarterly workforce indicators provided by the Illinois Department of Labor Security.
Workers do not need to provide [the Illinois Department of Labor with] a social security number," said Anjali Julka, communications manager for both the Illinois Department of Labor and the Illinois Department of Human Rights.