Funding for these data services is being provided by the Disaster Recovery IKE Planning Program being administered by the Illinois Department of Commerce and Economic Opportunity (Illinois DCEO) through a grant obtained by Peoria County on behalf of Peoria County, Woodford County, and the City of Peoria.
What does ILDCEO stand for?
ILDCEO stands for Illinois Department of Commerce and Economic Opportunity
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- International Lutheran Deaf Association (Blaine, MN)
- Irish Locomotive Drivers' Association
- Intermediate Language Dis-Assembler
- Incremental Length Diffraction Coefficient
- Independent Lumber Dealers Co-operative
- Intern Leadership Development Course (US Army)
- International Law in Domestic Courts (Oxford Law Reports)
- International Leadership Development Consortium (organizational consulting firm; Towson, MD)
- International Lightning Detection Conference (meteorology)
- International Local Development Consortium
- Intelligent Laser Diode Driver
- Integrated Lifecycle Development Environment
- International Livestock and Dairy Expo (India, Vietnam, China)
- In Line Duct Fan
- Integrated Logistics Data File
- Integrative Learning Design Framework (for online learning Environments)
- Inter-Level Dielectric Film
- International Liturgical Dance Fellowship (Pikesville, Maryland)
- Illinois Livestock Development Group
- International Lattice Data Grid
Samples in periodicals archive:
About the Illinois Department of Commerce and Economic Opportunity
The Illinois Department of Commerce and Economic Opportunity administers the grants.
based Intercon Solutions has received $325,000 in grant funds from the Illinois Department of Commerce and Economic Opportunity.
Department of Agriculture (USDA)-Rural Development and the Illinois Department of Commerce and Economic Opportunity, which indicates that Illinois "is well positioned to take advantage of the rapidly expanding ethanol market because of its competitive advantages.
HSIEC delivers specialized business development assistance in homeland security as part of the Illinois Entrepreneurship Network through a joint effort between Northwestern University and the Homeland Security Market Development Bureau (HSMD) within the Illinois Department of Commerce and Economic Opportunity (DCEO).
12 /PRNewswire/ -- Today the Illinois Department of Commerce and Economic Opportunity, Bureau of Tourism (IDCEO/IBOT), launched the third annual Fall-O-Ween(TM) celebration, a fall travel campaign that runs now through Nov.
Additionally, the Illinois Department of Commerce and Economic Opportunity awarded iDC a $125,000 grant to enhance homeland security efforts.