The Illinois Credit Union League said it played a central role in advancing new legislation, establishing a fast track or expedited foreclosure process to remedy abandoned residential properties.
What does ICUL stand for?
ICUL stands for Illinois Credit Union League
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ICUL
- International Conference on Ubiquitous and Future Networks
- International Computer Users Fellowship of Rotarians (Rotary Club)
- International Closed User Group (Bellcore)
- International Customer User Group
- International Cucurbit Genomics Initiative
- International Conference on Urban Health
- International Committee for Ultra-High Intensity Lasers
- International Conference on Ubiquitous Information Management and Communication
- Interfaith Communities United for Justice & Peace
- International Conference on Universal Knowledge and Language (Universal Networking Digital Language Foundation; Geneva, Switzerland)
- Indiana Credit Union League
- Intensive Care Unit Length of Stay
- Irredeemable Convertible Unsecured Loan Stocks
- Independent Colleges and Universities of Missouri (Jefferson City, MO)
- Iron City Underground Music (band)
- Intermediate Command Unit Movement Officer (US Army)
- International Commission for Uniform Methods of Sugar Analysis
- International Conference on Ultra Modern Technology
- International Union for Conservation of Nature and Natural Resources
- Intensive Care Unit Not on Life Support
Samples in periodicals archive:
And in a letter to the Illinois Credit Union League, Illinois Bankers Association and Community Bankers Association of Illinois, Durbin argued that the increase in fees from larger banks gives them a strong competitive advantage.
However, some lobbyists and Durbin allies said that CUNA and the Illinois Credit Union League had originally agreed to back the amendment then changed their mind.