A new study by the Illinois Arts Alliance Foundation raises troubling questions about the adequacy of arts workers' retirement benefits.
What does IAAF stand for?
IAAF stands for Illinois Arts Alliance Foundation (Chicago, IL)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IAAF
We have 19 other meanings of IAAF in our Acronym Attic
- International Association Against Drug Trafficking and Drug Abuse (est. 1990; Russia)
- International Association of Agricultural Economics (UK)
- International Association of Agricultural Economists
- International Association of Airport Executives
- International Auto Aftermarket Expo (Japan)
- Iowa Alliance for Arts Education
- Iowa Association of Alternative Education
- Institute for African American ECulture
- International Association for the Advancement of Ethnology and Eugenics
- International Association for Accounting Education and Research
- Illinois Association of Agricultural Fairs
- Informative Arts Art Foundation
- International African American Festivals
- International Amateur Athletic Federation
- International Association of Athletics Federations
- Indian Academy of Advertising Film Art (awards)
- Indian Amateur Australian Football Association
- Inter-American Air Forces Academy
- Iowa Academy of Family Physicians (Des Moines, IA)
- Iterative Amplitude Adapted Fourier Transform Algorithm (meteorology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
According to a study released by the Illinois Arts Alliance Foundation in August, the arts in Uptown now employ at least 950 people and generate $4.