Ellen Brull, president-elect of the Illinois Academy of Family Physicians.
What does IAFP stand for?
IAFP stands for Illinois Academy of Family Physicians
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IAFP
We have 17 other meanings of IAFP in our Acronym Attic
- Italian Air Force Mission Support System
- Imaging and Forensic Networking
- International Agra-Food Network
- International Analog Forestry Network (est. 1996)
- International Anglican Family Network (est. 1987)
- International Association of Forensic Nurses
- It's A Feature Not A Bug
- Irish American Football Officials Association
- International Academic Forum
- International Academy of Food Science and Technology
- Institute of Advanced Financial Planners (British Columbia, Canada)
- International Academy of Family Psychology (est. 1990)
- International Academy of Forensic Professionals (Palm Springs, CA)
- International Alliance of Furnishing Publications (est. 1997)
- International Association for Food Protection
- International Association for Forensic Psychotherapy (est. 1991)
- International Association of Financial Planners
- International Association for Forensic Phonetics and Acoustics (York, England)
- International Aviation Fire Protection Association
- International Association for Food Protection Conference (Atlanta, GA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Arvind Goyal, MD, MPH, was named 2001 Family Physician of the Year by the Illinois Academy of Family Physicians where he has served on the public relations committee and the task force on member groups.