Synopsis: Americans continue to support the idea of allowing illegal immigrants to remain in this country and eventually become U.
What does II stand for?
II stands for Illegal Immigrant
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of II
We have 170 other meanings of II in our Acronym Attic
- I Hate You So Much
- International Himalayan Yoga Teachers Association (Canada)
- Intensive Harvest Zone (Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources)
- Italia Hotel Zentrale (Germany)
- 2 (Roman numeral)
- Biremis (Latin: Biremes, epigraphy)
- I Hear & I Understand
- Ice Imp (gaming)
- IcyIcy (band)
- Ikebana International
- Image Intensifier (Passive Night Vision Usage)
- Image(ry) Interpreter/Interpretation
- Imposto de Importação (Brazil)
- Imus Institute
- Incident Investigation
- Infinite Innovation Ltd (IT/Internet solution company)
- Information Indicator Digits (telecommunications)
- Information Interoperability
- Inspection Instruction
- Institutional Infrastructure
Samples in periodicals archive:
If farmers in the United States hope to compete in a global market, they must shun illegal immigrant labor and look toward technological advantages.
Federal officials fanned out across Southern California over the past week in one of the biggest sweeps of its kind, arresting 761 illegal immigrants ranging from murder suspects to visa violators.
Bush proposed a plan that would give temporary legal status to illegal immigrant workers.
We do that for illegal immigrants in K-12, regardless of their status.
Assemblyman Chuck DeVore is demanding that legislative Democrats remove a $500 million budget allocation for illegal immigrant healthcare from the proposed state budget.
A November 15 article in the Los Angeles Times reported on a Rand Corporation study claiming that "healthcare for illegal immigrants between the ages of 18 and 64 cost American taxpayers $1.
Based on their findings, the researchers estimated that national health-care costs for illegal immigrant adults totaled $1.