With the uncontrolled flood of illegal immigrants into California labor and housing markets, the blind laws of supply and demand have decreased wages and inflated housing costs, creating great suffering for legal immigrants and native-born alike.
What does II stand for?
II stands for Illegal Immigrant
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of II
We have 170 other meanings of II in our Acronym Attic
- I Hate You So Much
- International Himalayan Yoga Teachers Association (Canada)
- Intensive Harvest Zone (Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources)
- Italia Hotel Zentrale (Germany)
- 2 (Roman numeral)
- Biremis (Latin: Biremes, epigraphy)
- I Hear & I Understand
- Ice Imp (gaming)
- IcyIcy (band)
- Ikebana International
- Image Intensifier (Passive Night Vision Usage)
- Image(ry) Interpreter/Interpretation
- Imposto de Importação (Brazil)
- Imus Institute
- Inanimate Insanity (animated competition)
- Incident Investigation
- Infinite Innovation Ltd (IT/Internet solution company)
- Information Indicator Digits (telecommunications)
- Information Interoperability
- Inspection Instruction
Samples in periodicals archive:
What message does granting citizenship to the children of illegal immigrants send to people waiting to get into the U.
Arkansas and Tennessee lawmakers actually recommended charging local, county, and state employees with misdemeanors if they identify an illegal immigrant and fail to pass any intelligence they have to the feds--identical to the federal sentence for sneaking across the border.
Bush proposed a plan that would give temporary legal status to illegal immigrant workers.