The Majlis approved the report of the Legal Committee on its study to the draft law of the postal services regulation, the report on the Sultanate's joining the agreement on Port State Measures to Prevent, Deter and Eliminate Illegal, Unreported and Unregulated Fishing.
What does IUUF stand for?
IUUF stands for Illegal, Unreported and Unregulated Fishing
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- International Union of Toxicology
- International Understanding Through Photography (Photographic Society of America)
- International Usability Testing Partnership (Netherlands)
- India Urban Transportation Society
- Inter-University Transit Service (Canada)
- Inter-University Transit System (Ontario, Canada)
- International Underwater Technology Symposium
- Implementation Under Test/System Under Test
- Iutv Underground Technology Victims
- Illegal, Unregulated or Unreported (fish piracy)
- Ijin Undang Undang Gangguan (Indonesian: Permit Act Order)
- Ideas Unlimited/Unlimited Ideas (San Francisco, CA; conceirge service)
- Indiana University Undergraduate Research Conference
- Indirect Use Value
- Industrija Usnja Vrhnika (Slovenian: Vrhnika Leather Industry; Vrhnika, Slovenia)
- Interlibrational Utility Vehicle (space)
- Intermediate Unilamellar Vesicle (biochemistry)
- International Ultraviolet Association (Scottsdale, AZ)
- Instituto Universidade Virtual Brasileira (Portuguese: Brazilian Institute Virtual University)
- Implementation Use Volume Descriptor (OSTA universal disk format)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Illegal, unreported and unregulated fishing deals a heavy blow to dwindling resources, FAO said and called on governments and international bodies to create global vessels database, increase at-sea inspections and improve certification schemes.
Addressing IUU: Illegal, Unreported and Unregulated Fishing, 4-5 p.
Furthermore, there is increasing interest in exploiting the various resources that the Antarctic continent has to offer, and a significant level of illegal, unreported and unregulated fishing activities all of which put the fragile ecosystem of the continent under increasing pressure.
The meeting comes to study the Agreement on Port State Measures to Prevent, Deter and Eliminate Illegal, Unreported and Unregulated Fishing, which was referred by the Council of Ministers to the Majlis A'Shura.