In May 2005, intestinal obstruction and perforation developed and ileal resection biopsy revealed a new pathological entity, diffuse large Bcell NHL.
What does IR stand for?
IR stands for Ileal Resection
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of IR
We have 68 other meanings of IR in our Acronym Attic
- Independent Quality Verification Check
- Interactive Query Workstation (medical resource)
- Quebecor World Inc.
- Image Quality Working Group
- Institut für Qualität und Wirtschaftlichkeit im Gesundheitswesen (German: Institute for Quality and Efficiency in Health Care)
- Institute for Quality and Efficiency in Health Care (Germany)
- Engineer (University, Dutch)
- Ice on Runway
- IFR Military Training Route
- IglooReport (Pittsburgh Penguins website)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Terminal ileal resection or bacterial overgrowth appear to have been ruled out as explanations for the vitamin [B.