Power to the ignition electrodes are supplied by the secondary of a transformer with an output of 15 kV, 30 mA.
What does IE stand for?
IE stands for Ignition Electrode
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of IE
We have 33 other meanings of IE in our Acronym Attic
- Industrial Development Zone (various locations)
- Infanterist der Zukunft (German: Infantryman of the future)
- Inner Defense Zone
- Internationales Design Zentrum (German: International Design Center; Berlin, Germany)
- Istrski Demokratski Zbor (Slovenian: Istrian Democratic Assembly)
- Instytut Dla Zjednoczonej Europy (Polish: Institute for a United Europe)
- Iarnród Éireann (Irish Rail)
- Iced Earth (band)
- Id Est (Latin: That Is)
- Idle End
Samples in periodicals archive:
All production of spark ignition electrodes is now being concentrated in Buckland's Bangkok manufacturing facility.
Kigass, based in Redditch, designs and manufactures spark ignition electrodes and spark generators for domestic gas cookers and boilers.