Arsenal Capital Partners, a New York-based private equity firm that invests in middle-market specialty industrial and healthcare companies, announced the acquisition of IGM Resins.
What does MACELISA stand for?
MACELISA stands for IgM (Immunoglobulin M) antibody capture enzyme linked immunosorbent assay kit
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Multipurpose Automatic Control Equipment
- Multistatic ASW Capability Enhancement (US Navy)
- Workshop on Modelling Autonomic Communications Environments (IEEE Workshop)
- Mid-Atlantic Christian Education Association (Concord, NC)
- Marinduque Council for Environmental Concerns
- Moroccan American Commission for Educational and Cultural Exchange (Rabat, Morocco)
- Michigan Association for Children with Emotional Disorders
- Mountain Association for Community Economic Development (Berea, KY)
- Methodology for Automatically Creating, Evaluating and Designing Overlay Networks
- Malaysian American Commission on Educational Exchange
- Master in Comunicazione Economica Multimediale (Italian: Master in Multimedia Communications Economy)
- Marine and Coastal Environment Management Project (Tanzania)
- Michigan Association of Code Enforcement Officers
- Mapping of AMIE (Assimilative Mapping of Ionospheric Electrodynamics) Convection Electric Potentials (geophysics)
- Massachusetts College of Emergency Physicians (Waltham, MA)
- Master of Arts in Contemporary European Politics (University of Bath, UK)
- Metro Area Computer Educator Professionals (Oregon State University)
- Metropolitan Area Computer Education Professionals (Oregon)
- Malaria Control and Evaluation Partnership in Africa
- Ministerial Advisory Committee for Educational Renewal (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Arsenal Capital Partners, a New York-based private equity firm, has acquired IGM Resins.
Two of the 4 also had IgG against PARV4 (Figure, A, E); the other 2 had weakly positive IgM without IgG (not shown).
Most of the tests aimed for the detection of leptospiral IgM which is detectable from about the 2nd-5th day of symptoms (11,12) that can help in the rapid diagnosis of the disease by using a single serum sample.
IgM antibodies are produced in the foetus in response to any infection and are specific for foetal infection, as IgM cannot cross the placental barrier (7).
Symptomatic patients will demonstrate an early antibody response of the IgM type during the 1st 4 days of illness, and nearly all patients will have detectable IgM antibodies by 7 to 8 days after the onset of illness (10).