There are three idle modes to help eliminate fuel waste: one-touch idle, auto-idle and auto-idle shutdown mode.
What does I-MODE stand for?
I-MODE stands for Idle Mode
This definition appears somewhat frequently
- Intermediate Level
- Intelligent Local OPeration
- Isynchronous Media Access Controller
- Interim Manpower Authorization Criteria
- Interim Unit Maintenance Aerial Recovery Kit
- Interim Maintenance And Storage Facility
- Indianapolis-Marion County Forensic Services Agency (Indiana)
- Improved Multiple Integrated Laser Engagement System
- Instantaneous Multiple-Input Multiple-Output
- Infinity Modulator (Star Trek)
- Integrated-MOUT (Miltary Operations on Urbanized Terrain) Training System (US Army)
- Internal-Network to Network Interface (ITU-T)
- Inducible Form of Nitric-Oxide Synthase
- International Nano-Optoelectronics Workshop
- Intake minus Output
- Intelligent-Optical Add/Drop Multiplexer
- Intermediate Pressure
- Interface for PC (Personal Computer)-to-Arcade Controls
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Idle Mode keeps trimtab movement to a minimum at idle speeds.
These devices have two distinct characteristics: heartbeat applications that frequently send a small volume of data packets and pre fast dormancy a rapid change from active to idle mode.
The drive also can function longer in either stand-by or idle mode resulting in up to 40 minutes of extended operation on a single battery charge.
The high operating speed of the 256GB SSD translates into longer periods in either stand-by or idle mode resulting in 40 minutes of extended operation on a single battery charge, according to the company.
The drive calculates optimum seek speeds, monitors workload to automatically invoke idle mode whenever possible, unloads recording heads while idle to minimize aerodynamic drag and disables read/write channel electronics.
An Energy Saving Trust study warns that many people do not realise plasma TVs use three times the energy of traditional sets while keeping a Playstation 3 on idle mode is equivalent of having three 60 watt bulbs on permanently.
The device draws 11 mA in idle mode and requires no extra batteries or special power adapter.