BLD has plants in Holland, Michigan and Ocala, Florida, and manufactures a range of products including fuel pressure regulators, air by-pass valves, idle air control valves, and PCV valves.
What does IAC stand for?
IAC stands for Idle Air Control (automotive)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IAC
We have 595 other meanings of IAC in our Acronym Attic
- Insufficient or Absent Acoustic Bone Window
- Immunomodulatory Artificial Blood Exchange
- International Association of Black Yoga Teachers
- I Am Confused
- Idaho Accelerator Center (Idaho State University, Pocatello, ID)
- Idaho Association of Counties
- Idaho Athletic Club
- Ideal Alpaca Community
- Identified Alien Craft (UFO community's slang for a UFO operated by US Government)
- Identity and Access Control
Samples in periodicals archive:
One very interesting question, asked by MOTOR Contributing Writer Bob Pattengale and others, was: Did the idle air control (IAC) opening to compensate for the thinner air cause the lower intake manifold vacuum?
36350 In-Line Spark Checker Kit for Recessed Plugs ineludes noid lights and an IAC Test Lights Kit to test spark plug circuits, electronic fuel injection signals and idle air control circuits.