Idiopathic ventricular fibrillation induced with vagal activity in patients without obvious heart disease.
What does IVF stand for?
IVF stands for Idiopathic Ventricular Fibrillation
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of IVF
We have 141 other meanings of IVF in our Acronym Attic
- Information Value Ease Security Trust (IVEST Direct)
- Immersive Virtual Environment Technology
- In Vivo Selection/Expression Technology
- Initial Vocational Education and Training
- International Vocational Education and Training Association
- Integrated Vocational Education and Training System (Australia)
- Innovative Vocational Education and Training in Transport Area (Transport and Telecommunication Institute; Riga, Latvia)
- Implementation of Virtual Environments in Training and Education (e-learning; European Union)
- Institut Valencià d'Exportación (Spainish: Valencian Worldwide Investment and Foreign Trade Agency)
- Imperial Valley Enterprise Zone
- Immediate Visual Feedback (computer-assisted language education)
- In Vitro Fertilization
- Inadequate for in Vitro Fertilization
- Institute of Vegetables and Flowers (Chinese Academy of Agricultural Sciences; China)
- Integrated Vehicle Fluids (spaceflight)
- Intel Video Technology (filename extension)
- Intel Visual Fortran (computing)
- Intervertebral Foramen
- Intra-Venous Fluids
- Intravascular Fluid (plasma)
Samples in periodicals archive:
3) Arrhythmias that characterize ARVC include idiopathic ventricular fibrillation, ventricular extrasystoles, supraventricular tachycardia, (4) and ventricular tachycardia of right ventricular origin (with a left bundle branch pattern).