Abstract: Idiopathic normal pressure hydrocephalus (INPH) is characterized by a classic triad of symptoms including dementia, urinary incontinence, and gait disturbance.
What does INPH stand for?
INPH stands for Idiopathic Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of INPH
- Information Nouveautés Pharmaceutiques
- International Petroleum Exploration (est. 1966; Japanese oil company)
- Invention and New Product Exposition (trade show; Pittsburgh, PA)
- International New Products Forum
- International Nutrition Planners Forum (various locations)
- International North Pacific Fisheries Commission
- Independent National Patriotic Liberation Front of Liberia
- Institut National Polytechnique de Grenoble (France)
- Intermountain Native Plant Growers Association (Salt Lake City, UT)
- Istituto Nazionale Di Previdenza Dei Giornalisti Italiani (Italian)
- Institute of Nuclear Physics (Moscow State University; Russia)
- Information Network for Public Health Officials
- Information Network on Post-Harvest Operations
- International Photographic Historical Organization
- Indonesian NGOs Partners Initiative
- Institut National de la Propriete Industrielle
- Instituto Nacional de Propriedade Industrial (Brazilian Patent and Trademark Office; Brazil)
- Indonesian NGOs Partners Initiatives Private Agencies Collaborating Together
- Instytut Nauk Politycznych I Dziennikarstwa (Poland)
- International Network on Participatory Irrigation Management
Samples in periodicals archive:
Marmarou replies: The article provided a general overview of the problems patients and clinicians face in the diagnosis and treatment of idiopathic normal pressure hydrocephalus.