Standing Valsalva maneuver in idiopathic hypertrophic subaortic stenosis.
What does IHSS stand for?
IHSS stands for Idiopathic Hypertrophic Subaortic Stenosis (cardiology)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of IHSS
We have 24 other meanings of IHSS in our Acronym Attic
- Indiana High School Press Association
- Institute of Health Sciences and Public Health Research (University of Leeds; UK)
- Institute of Health Services and Policy Research (Canada)
- Illinois High School Rodeo Association
- Indiana High School Rodeo Association
- Iowa High School Rodeo Association
- Illinois Homeland Security Research Center (University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign; est. 2004)
- International Human Science Research Conference
- Iranian Helicopter Support and Renewal Company
- Institute for Health Services Research and Policy Studies (Northwestern University)
- In Home Support Staff (healthcare)
- In-Home Supportive Services (California Department of Social Services)
- Institute of Humanities and Social Sciences (various locations)
- Integrated Healthcare Systems Simulation
- Integrated Humanitarian Settlement Strategy (Australia)
- Indiana High School Soccer Association
- Iowa High School Speech Association
- Illinois High School Scholastic Bowl Coaches Association
- Illinois High School Soccer Coaches Association
- Indiana High School Swimming Coaches Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
An autopsy found he had idiopathic hypertrophic subaortic stenosis and an enlarged heart, and the cause of death was reported as cardiomegaly and arrhythmia.