He said that Pakistan and Qatar WEre blessed with deep-rooted and historical multi-dimensional relations - based on cultural affinities, shared traditions and values, geographical proximity and identity of interests.
What does IOI stand for?
IOI stands for Identity of Interest
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IOI
We have 95 other meanings of IOI in our Acronym Attic
- International Organization of Heterosexual Rights
- Subcommittee on International Operations and Human Rights (US House of Representatives)
- Iraqi Organization for Human Rights Coordination
- Insufficient Operator Head Space (US Navy, wetware)
- Integrated Occupational Health Services (est. 1994; St. John's, Newfoundland, Canada)
- International Occupational Hygiene Society
- Institute of Occupational Hygienists of Southern Africa (now Southern African Institute for Occupational Hygiene)
- Industrial, Occupational Health and Safety Management (course; Kafue Gorge Regional Training Centre; Zambia)
- Institute of Human Thermodynamics
- Ideal of Idol (South Korean girl group)
- In Orbit Infrastructure
- Independent Opportunities, Inc. (Tulsa, OK)
- Indian Ocean Islands
- Indication of Interest
- Indicator of Interest
- Innovations in Optics, Inc. (Woburn, MA)
- Innovative Online Industries
- Institute of Informatics (various locations)
- Integrated Operating Instruction (specifically, how to start up or shut down a nuclear power plant)
- Inter-Ocular Impact (hits you right between the eyes)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The waiver is limited to home sales that meet the following conditions: 1) they must involve forward mortgages, not Home Equity Conversion Mortgage (HECM) loans for purchase; 2) they must be arm's-length transactions with no identity of interest between buyer and seller; and 3) where the new sales price is 20 percent more than the seller's original purchase price, the lender must meet specific conditions and document the reasons for the higher sales price.
The Waiver continues to be limited to sales meeting several conditions: All transactions must be arms-length, with no identity of interest between the buyer and seller or other parties participating in the sales transaction; In cases in which the sales price of the property is 20 percent or more above the seller's acquisition cost, the Waiver will apply only if the lender meets specific conditions, and documents the justification for the increase in value; and The Waiver is limited to forward mortgages, and does not apply to the Home Equity Conversion Mortgage (HECM) for purchase program.
The factors outlined in Estate of Mueller (101 TC 551) require: (1) that the otherwise time-barred overpayment is sought as an offset; (2) the overpayment arises out of the same transaction, item or taxable event as the overpayment before the court; (3) the transaction, item or taxable event has been inconsistently subjected to two taxes; and (4) if the transaction, item or taxable event involves two or more taxpayers, there is sufficient identity of interest between the taxpayers subject to the two taxes that the taxpayers should be treated as one.
That the BHB finally works out that its future (if it has one) and the future of British racing do not lie in an economic alliance with the big bookmakers, with whom it has no identity of interest.
Well before the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor drew America into the war, Roosevelt was keen to help Churchill in any way that was politically feasible; but he was answerable to American public opinion, of which a large segment was isolationist, and to a political class which was by no means convinced of the complete identity of interest between the English-speaking powers.
Misys's remuneration committee said: "In order to ensure a close identity of interest between executives and shareholders, a significant proportion of remuneration is 'at risk' and directly linked to group performance, both short and long term".