INTERNET BUSINESS NEWS-(C)1995-2006 M2 COMMUNICATIONS LTD ID Control, a specialist in Identity and Access Management, has announced that in alliance with security software company Softforum, it delivers advanced solutions for online protection, identifying and verifying digital user identities together with access management and two-factor authentication.
What does IAM stand for?
IAM stands for Identity and Access Management
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of IAM
We have 254 other meanings of IAM in our Acronym Attic
- International Association of Lasallian Universities
- Impact Assessment of Land Use Changes
- International Academy of Low Vision Specialists
- In A Little While
- Inn at Little Washington (Virginia)
- International Adult Learners' Week (UNESCO)
- I'll Always Love You
- Iberoamerican Academy of Management
- Ichiyoshi Asset Management (Japan)
- Identity Access Management
- Ignition Advance Multiplier (automotive)
- Ihi Aero Manufacturing (Japan)
- Image Acquisition Module
- Immobilized Artificial Membrane
- Incidental Alteration Material
- Independent Aftermarket
- Independent Atom Model
- Index Allocation Map (Microsoft SQL Server)
- Index Assignment Mapping
- Individual Associate Member (various organizations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
HP (NYSE:HPQ) (Nasdaq:HPQ) has announced "HP Select," a program to help customers address challenges that may arise in the areas of identity and access management as a result of Computer Associates' planned acquisition of Netegrity.