The Ultrabook systems include an mSATA solid state drive along with Intel Rapid Start, Intel Identity Protection Technology, Intel Smart Response and Intel Smart Connect technologies.
What does IPT stand for?
IPT stands for Identity Protection Technology (Intel Corp.)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IPT
We have 224 other meanings of IPT in our Acronym Attic
- iPhone Software
- Integrated Planning for Sustainable Water Management (Bangladesh)
- International Postgraduate Studies in Water Technologies (Hamburg, Germany)
- Integrated Practice Strategy Working Group (American Institute of Architects)
- IP (Internet Protocol) Storage Working Group (IETF)
- Integral Passive Solar Water Heater
- International Primary School of Zurich (Switzerland)
- IDEA Personal Trainer (fitness publication)
- Idea Proficiency Test (Ballard & Tighe language proficiency assessment)
- Ideal Process Time
Samples in periodicals archive:
The myOneLogin Identity Services Platform is the only solution that comes preconfigured for single sign-on to over 4000 web applications, using patented multi-part identity protection technology that has been battle-tested in more than 10,000 financial services organizations worldwide.
The Ultrabook delivers great performance with the latest Intel Core processors, an mSata solid-state drive with Intel rapid start, Intel identity protection technology, Intel anti-theft technology, Intel smart response and Intel smart connect technologies, and a full array of ports, including Gigabit Ethernet, USB 3.
Besides integration with Salesforce, Intel has linked Cloud SSO to its own chip-based Identity Protection Technology found in its latest Core processor.