Proposed Rules--DFARS Transformation Authorization for Continued Contracts (DFARS Case 2003-D052) Proposed change permits contracting activities to assign an additional identification number to an existing contract, by issuing a separate "continued" contract, when continued performance under the existing contract number is not practical for administrative reasons.
What does IDNUM stand for?
IDNUM stands for Identification Number
This definition appears somewhat frequently
- International Domain Name System
- Internet Domain Name System
- Irish Diabetes Nurse Specialist Association (National Council for the Professional Development of Nursing and Midwifery; Ireland, UK)
- I Didn't Know That
- Integrated Digital Network Technologies
- International Dietetics and Nutrition Terminology (reference manual)
- Irbesartan Diabetic Nephropathy Trial
- I Didn't Need to Know That
- I Do Not Think So
- I Don't Need This Stuff
- Indice Différentiel Normalisé de Végétation (French: Normalized Difference Vegetation Index)
- Input, Data Not Valid (NEC)
- Illawarra District Noxious Weeds Authority (Australia)
- Integrated Data Network Exchange
- Integrated Digital Network Exchange
- Internet Domain Name Index
- I Don't Need You (song)
- Independent Doctors of New York
- International DN (Detroit News) Yacht Racing Association
- Idaho Operations Office
Samples in periodicals archive:
Those preparers must provide all other required information such as name, address, relevant employer identification number, the preparer's individual identification number and phone number.
6111 (b)(2) requires taxpayers claiming a deduction, credit or other tax benefit by reason of a tax shelter, to include the tax shelter's identification number on their return.
In December 2003, the IRS implemented significant changes to its individual tax identification number (ITIN) program; see Olmstead, Tax Practice & Procedures, "ITIN Application Changes," TTA, April 2004, p.
Also, the final regulations simplify the filing requirements of an electing trust, as well as the procedures for furnishing a taxpayer identification number to payors.
tax returns will need to complete Form W-7, Individual Application for IRS Taxpayer Identification Number.