17 for Microfinance Banks (MFBs) to introduce minimum requirements for maintaining records of transactions and identification data in a systematic manner.
What does ID stand for?
ID stands for Identification Data
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of ID
We have 120 other meanings of ID in our Acronym Attic
- Integrated Coastal Zone Management Strategy (New Jersey)
- International Code of Zoological Nomenclature
- International Commission on Zoological Nomenclature
- ICT (Informatie en Communicatietechnologie) Connectie Zorg Twente (Dutch: ICT (Information and Communication Technology) Association Care Connection Twente; Twente, Netherlands)
- Drain Current
- I'm Down (Beatles song)
- Icewind Dale (game)
- Idaho (US postal abbreviation)
- Idaho Operations Office
- Idem (Latin: the same)
- Ides (Latin: Ides, their reckoning of the middle day of the month)
- Iditol Dehydrogenase
- Im Dienst (German: on duty)
- Im Durchschnitt (German: on average)
- Image Dynamics (music equipment; Canada)
- Implant Dentistry (journal)
- Implementation Dependency
- Incapacitation Dose
- Inch Down (elevators)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Facebook modified its policy to forbid user identification data from leaving third-party applications and for such information to remain confidential if used by analytics services connected to programs.
It will require every Jamaican to be registered, to have a unique number assigned to him or her from the date of birth, and a number around which will be built the identification data," he explained.
It is also true that we already capture much of the product identification data today.
based First DataBank today has added Tall Man Plus drug identification data to its NDDF Plus drug knowledge base.
To provide the 25th Infantry leadership with more than information on cargo movement, the 599th developed an end-to-end common operating picture report using radio frequency identification data.
In most manufacturing, fabrication and assembly applications, use of the VERICODE Symbol enables the user to eliminate manual entry of part identification data, thus adding a new dimension of benefits to systems employed in automated design and manufacturing, configuration management, modular tooling, robotics and quality control.
The identification data entered in the profile record include the code number for the physician, the case number of the patient, and the date of the committee or department review.