Everybody has an ideal performance state (IPS) in which they have been in when they performed at their best, and this will vary from individual to individual.
What does IPS stand for?
IPS stands for Ideal Performance State (Toughness Training for Life)
This definition appears frequently
See other definitions of IPS
We have 860 other meanings of IPS in our Acronym Attic
- Intellectual Property Research and Training Institute (Philippines)
- Child Support Information and Problem Resolution Unit (US DHHS; Hartford, CT)
- Injury Prevention Research Unit (New Zealand)
- Instituto Professor Rainoldo Uessler (Portuguese: Professor Rainoldo Uessler Institute; Brazil)
- Intellectual Property Rights Unit (various locations)
- Inactivated and Purified Rabies Virus
- Increased Pulmonary Residual Volume
- Internet Password Recovery Wizard
- Ice Protection System (aerospace engines)
- Ideal Party Store (Bay City, MI)
- Identity and Passport Service (UK)
- Illinois Public Schools
- Illustrative Planning Scenario
- Image Position Switching
- Image Print Services
- Image Printing Systems (Milwaukee, WI)
- Image Processing Section (biomedical imaging)
- Imagery Policy Series
- Images per Second (digital video recording)
- Immigration and Passport Service (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Aa Trust between athlete and coach and athlete and trainer is paramount; open communication is essential to allow the athlete to mentally focus, know his strengths and his weaknesses, which enables him to capitalize on developing an ideal performance state, pre-season, season and even off-season.
I want players to know what is their ideal performance state.