About 20 states use off-the-shelf tests offered by national testing companies that can be customized, such as CTB/McGraw-Hill's LAS-Links and the IDEA Proficiency Test (IPT) offered by Ballard-Tighe.
What does IPT stand for?
IPT stands for Idea Proficiency Test (Ballard & Tighe language proficiency assessment)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IPT
We have 224 other meanings of IPT in our Acronym Attic
- International Passive Sampling Workshop (environmental monitoring conference)
- Interruption Processor Status Word (computer technology)
- iPhone Software
- Integrated Planning for Sustainable Water Management (Bangladesh)
- International Postgraduate Studies in Water Technologies (Hamburg, Germany)
- Integrated Practice Strategy Working Group (American Institute of Architects)
- IP (Internet Protocol) Storage Working Group (IETF)
- Integral Passive Solar Water Heater
- International Primary School of Zurich (Switzerland)
- IDEA Personal Trainer (fitness publication)
Samples in periodicals archive:
All of the L2 students who participated in this study had acquired sufficient oral skills in English (based on an Idea Proficiency Test that had been used by the district as a designation criterion for the need for English language support services).