Now a tool developed by the Idaho Department of Water Resources and the University of Idaho is changing the face of water management and conservation by efficiently offering specific measurements of the water consumed across a large region or single field.
What does IDWR stand for?
IDWR stands for Idaho Department of Water Resources
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of IDWR
We have 2 other meanings of IDWR in our Acronym Attic
- Intrusion Detection Working Group (IETF)
- I Do What I Can
- I Do What I Want
- It's Different When It's Your Own
- I Don't Wanna Know
- International Display Works
- Information Dominance Warfare Officer (US DoD)
- I Declare World Peace (social media tag)
- Independent Web Designers Portal (UK)
- Inverse Discrete Wavelet Packet Transform
- Infectious Diseases Weekly Report
- Interim Defensive Weapon System (US DoD)
- International Drinking Water Supply and Sanitation Decade (United Nations)
- International Drinking Water Supply and Sanitation Decade (sustainable development)
- I Don't Want To
- In Dog We Trust
- Inverse Discrete Wavelet Transform
- I Don't Want to Know
- I Don't Want to Miss A Thing
- I Disagree With This Post (message-board sites)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Idaho Department of Water Resources is the first government agency in the nation to develop and use satellite-based evapotranspiration imagery to enhance understanding of agricultural water usage.
158) Deference to irrigation runs high in this arid state; for this reason, the Idaho Department of Water Resources (IDWR) opposes the use of Snake River storage for anadromous fish.