Through a memorandum of agreement (MOA) between the Idaho Division of Vocational Rehabilitation and the Idaho Department of Correction, education and work counselors were placed in institutions to help qualify eligible offenders for jobs prior to release.
What does IDOC stand for?
IDOC stands for Idaho Department of Correction
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of IDOC
We have 16 other meanings of IDOC in our Acronym Attic
- Investment Development Office (various organizations)
- Islamic Development Organization (Tehran, Iran)
- Istanbul Deniz Otobüsleri A.S. (Istanbul Sea Bus Corp.)
- Illinois DARE Officers Association
- Illinois Department of Agriculture
- Illinois Department on Aging
- Immediate Deposit/Optional Access
- Indiana Department of Administration (Indianapolis, IN)
- Internet Domain Owners Association
- Iowa Division of Banking
- Illinois Department of Corrections
- In Danger of Collapse (gaming, Ultima Online house condition)
- Institutional Documentation Service (education)
- Intermediate Document (SAP)
- Internal Dynamic Overload Control
- International Documentation Centre (Italy)
- Intrusion Detection Optical Communication
- Improved Delivery of Cardiovascular Care Program (Canada)
- Integrated Digital Operator Control System
- Intelligent Distributed Ontology Consensus System (ophthalmology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
17) See IDAHO DEPARTMENT OF CORRECTION, INMATES ON DEATH ROW (listing the names of twenty males and one female who are currently on death row in Idaho) available at http://www.
us Idaho Janet Guerin Director of Women's Programs Idaho Department of Corrections jguerin@idoc.
Idaho Department of Corrections After retiring from the Hawaii Department of Public Safety, my next assignment was as general manager for the Idaho Correctional Industries from October 2001 to January 2004.