They're presented by KEXP in partnership with KEX Hostel, Kimi Records, the City of Reykjavik, Icelandair, Iceland Airwaves, 66A North, Blue Lagoon, Icelandic Glacial Water, and Reyka Vodka.
What does ICE stand for?
ICE stands for Icelandair, Iceland (ICAO code)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ICE
We have 783 other meanings of ICE in our Acronym Attic
- Incommensurate Charge Density Wave
- Integrated Chemical Detection & Warning System
- Initiative Center for Development of the Youth (Russia)
- Islington Crime, Drugs and Youth Partnership (UK)
- Indiana Commission on Disproportionality in Youth Services
- Iron County Development Zone Council (Wisconsin)
- Current Capacitive circuit Voltage (mnemonic for the phase relationship of the current (I) and voltage (E) in capacitive circuits(C))
- I Catch Everything (college football wide receiver motto)
- Ice Cold Enforcers (gaming clan)
- Ice, Compression, Elevation (medical; sprains, injuries, etc.)
- Ifosfamide Cisplatin Etoposide (chemotherapy protocol)
- Igniting Creative Energy (national student contest)
- Illinois CIO Exchange
- Image Communications Equipment
- Image Correction & Enhancement (ASF)
- Image Creation Engine
- Immediate Consequent Event
- Immigration and Customs Enforcement (US Department of Homeland Security; formerly parts of Immigration & Naturalization Service and US Customs)
- Impact Correlation Engine (ILOG)
- Imperfect Channel Estimation (signal processing)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Notes to editors Inspired by Iceland campaign is a public private act - between the Icelandic government, City of Reykjavik, Icelandair, Iceland Express, ISAVIA, the Travel Industry Association and the Federation of Trade & Services.
Now with Eldhus and also our own kitchens, we have the wonderful opportunity to do this again and share the delights of our evolving food culture," says Inga Hl1/4nPlsdottir, Director, Marketing& Visit Iceland at Promote Iceland Notes to editors Inspired by Iceland campaign is a public private act - between the Icelandic government, City of Reykjavik, Icelandair, Iceland Express, ISAVIA, the Travel Industry Association and the Federation of Trade & Services.