Young bucks Iced Earth and Lamb of God both heaped lavish praise on Sunday's headliners towards the end of their respective support slots but it is a measure of modern metal that neither can hold a candle to Dio-era Sabbath.
What does IE stand for?
IE stands for Iced Earth (band)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of IE
We have 33 other meanings of IE in our Acronym Attic
- Idaho Diabetes Youth Programs
- Internet Derived Yellow Pages (directory)
- Index Deutschsprachiger Zeitschriften (German: Index of German Journals)
- Industrial Development Zone (various locations)
- Infanterist der Zukunft (German: Infantryman of the future)
- Inner Defense Zone
- Internationales Design Zentrum (German: International Design Center; Berlin, Germany)
- Istrski Demokratski Zbor (Slovenian: Istrian Democratic Assembly)
- Instytut Dla Zjednoczonej Europy (Polish: Institute for a United Europe)
- Iarnród Éireann (Irish Rail)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Byline: GARY McGAHON ON A cold November night the aptly-named Iced Earth were first to unleash their brand of old-school thrash-power metal.
Lamb Of God and Iced Earth are special guests on the night, making this one of the year's hardest-hitting heavy metal triple bills.