Ice Hockey UK secretary Andy French, a former Devils manager, said: "It was a fantastic weekend for British ice hockey and the squad over in Japan did everybody proud.
What does IHUK stand for?
IHUK stands for Ice Hockey UK (governing body of British ice hockey)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Institut Hospitalo-Universitaire (French: University Hospital Institute)
- Instituto Humanitas Unisinos (Portuguese: Humanities Institute; Brazil)
- Integrated Helmet Unit
- International Harvardian University
- International Hellenic University (Thessaloniki, Greece)
- Installation, Hook-Up and Commissioning (oil and energy)
- I Hope You Die
- Improved Heads Up Display
- Intelligent Hug
- International HyperCard User Group
- Introduction to the Humanities (Stanford University)
- Integrated Health and Usage Monitoring System
- In-Home-Use Test (consumer testing)
- Instytut Historyczny Uniwersytetu Warszawskiego (Polish: University of Warsaw History Institute; Poland)
- Ice Hockey Victoria (Australia)
- Independent Hardware Vendor
- Institute of Human Virology (est. 1996; Baltimore, MD)
- Integrated Hole Volume (oil production)
- Imperial Hawaii Vacation Club (Honolulu, HI)
- Infra-Hepatic Vena Cava
Samples in periodicals archive:
A UK delegation - including the Cardiff Devils and Ice Hockey UK - is expected to fly to New York this summer to discuss the proposals.
Andy French, general secretary of Ice Hockey UK, said: "This is a huge loss for the GB national programme.
ICE HOCKEY UK have appointed Paul Thompson as the new Great Britain coach.
Ice Hockey UK, British ice hockey's governing body, decided to reward Strachan for his efforts in guiding the team to safety in Division One in Hungary last year by confirming him as coach for the foreseeable future.
Ice Hockey UK has confirmed a banned Class A stimulant was found in his B sample following Flames' Findus British National League clash with Bracknell Bees at Amen Corner on December 6 last year --a match in which Plant scored the winning goal.
Affiliation of the new Elite League with governing body Ice Hockey UK came only days before the start of the season after intervention from the International Ice Hockey Federation.