R&R Ice Cream plc (R&R), Europe's largest private label ice cream manufacturer, continues to strengthen its presence in the European ice cream sector with the acquisition in France of Pilpa SAS ("Pilpa"), the ice cream division of Maison Boncolac.
What does ICD stand for?
ICD stands for Ice Cream Division (various companies)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ICD
We have 305 other meanings of ICD in our Acronym Attic
- Interoperability Configuration Control Working Group
- Industry City Creative Workspaces
- International Concrete Conference and Exhibition
- Inns of Court and City Yeomanry (Territorial Army regiment; UK)
- International Conference of Cyberlaw
- Innovation Center for Community and Youth Development (Takoma Park, MD)
- Inclusive Communities for Children, Youth and Families Pilot Program (Laidlaw Foundation; Canada)
- International Centre for Child and Youth Studies (The Netherlands)
- Association Internationale des Maîtres Coiffeurs de Dames
- Fundación Instituto de Cooperación al Desarrollo
- iCube Development
- IED (Intelligent Electronic Device) Capability Description
- Image Capture and Display
- Image Creative Design (UK)
- Imitative Communication(s) Deception
- Immune Complex Dissociated
- Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillator
- Implantable Cardioverter Device
- Implanted Cardiac Defibrillator
- Import Customs Duty (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The exceptional taste and fine quality of Magnum ice cream has left an indelible mark on the collective palate of discerning consumers around the world," said Brian Manning, Vice President of Brand Building in the ice cream division at Unilever, the maker of Magnum.
In sales, the milk products, nutrition and ice cream division is the largest part of Nestle, contributing pounds 7.
The company's businesses in the UK and Western Europe include Lever Faberge, based in Kingston-on-Thames, Unilever Bestfoods in Crawley and its Bird's Eye Walls frozen food and ice cream division in Walton-on-Thames.
Richmond acquired Nestle's UK ice cream division last year at a cost of just under pounds 10 million, giving it brands such as Rolo, Smarties, Lyons Maid and Fab.