Ireland has the third-highest ice cream consumption per capita in Europe, just behind Sweden and Finland.
What does ICC stand for?
ICC stands for Ice Cream Consumption
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ICC
We have 1146 other meanings of ICC in our Acronym Attic
- International Conference on Biotechnology for the Wellness Industry
- International Conference on Ballast Water Management
- Improved Cycle Boiling Water Reactor
- I Can't Be with You (Cranberries song)
- I Can't Believe You
- I Can't Believe You Bothered to Post That
- I Care Because You Do (Aphex Twin album)
- Chief Interior Communications Electrician (Naval Rating)
- Ibaraki Christian University (Japan)
- IBM Credit Corporation
- Ice Cream Corner (Hershey, PA)
- Ice Crystal Consortium (aviation manufacturers)
- Icecrown Citadel (World of Warcraft)
- Ichinomiya City Cable (Aichi, Japan)
- Idaho Cooperative Council
- Idaho Correctional Center
- Ifield Community College (Crawley, West Sussex, UK)
- Illinois Campus Compact (coalition)
- Illinois Central College (East Peoria, IL)
- Illinois Commerce Commission
Samples in periodicals archive:
This is one of the highest ice cream consumption levels in Europe.
Although regular ice cream consumption has risen (particularly premium ice creams), the overall frozen dessert category has stagnated.
They are confident that increased choice and international quality will en courage ice cream consumption and further expand the market in Pakistan.
People are eating healthier, so ice cream consumption is down substantially, but low-fat or yogurt-based ice-cream sales are soaring.