IT security is more a business function than ever, and it's urgent that it be addressed "at the highest levels" of an organization, rather than being treated as a "technical specialty relegated to the IT department," says the IT Governance Institute.
What does ITGI stand for?
ITGI stands for IT Governance Institute
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ITGI
We have 1 other meaning of ITGI in our Acronym Attic
- Ion Temperature Gradient-Driven Turbulence
- In the Gravest Extreme (Massad Ayoob book; published 1980)
- Instituto Tecnologico GeoMinero (Spanish)
- Investment Technology Group Europe Limited
- Istituto Tecnico Galileo Ferraris (Italian: Technical Institute Galileo Ferraris; Padova, Italy)
- Informatics Training for Global Health
- Iffco-Tokio General Insurance Company (India)
- Infinite Technology Group, Inc. (Deer Park, NY)
- Information Technology Governance Institute (est. 1998; Rolling Meadows, IL)
- Internet Technologies Group, Inc.
- International Trumpet Guild Journal
- ICO (Intermediate Circular Orbit) Teledesic Global Limited (now ICO Global)
- Investment Technology Group Limited (Dublin, Ireland)
- International TelCell Group LP
- International Textile, Garment and Leather Workers Federation (Belgium)
- In the Garden Ministries (Lynchburg, VA)
- In the Grand Manner (gaming)
- International Textile and Garment Machinery Exhibition
- India Today Group Online
- Income Tax Gazetted Officers Association (New Delhi, India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
THE COBiT STANDARD COBiT is a 1996 IT control framework published by the IT Governance Institute and the Information Systems Audit and Control Association.