General Roger Salem, and representatives of the ISF attended today a practical demonstration of police intervention techniques.
What does ISMP stand for?
ISMP stands for ISF (Information Strike Force) Service Management Plan
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ISMP
We have 29 other meanings of ISMP in our Acronym Attic
- Information Security Management Program
- Information Services Market Place
- InstallShield MultiPlatform
- Institute for Safe Medication Practices
- Integrated Systems Management Processor
- International Security Master Plan
- International Society of Marine Painters, Inc. (Puryear, TN)
- International Society of Meeting Planners
- International Software Metrics Symposium
- Irrigation Systems Management Project
- International Standards for Mentoring Programmes in Employment (UK)
- Indian Society of Mycology and Plant Pathology (India)
- International Society for Medical Publication Professionals (New York)
- Illinois State Museum Research
- Indian Securities Market Review
- Indian Summer Monsoon Rainfall
- Indiana Society of Mining and Reclamation
- Information System Maintenance and Re-engineering
- Information Systems Management Resources
- Interagency Subcommittee on Medical Rehabilitation
Samples in periodicals archive:
MENA's largest financial institution QNB Group was the recipient of the 'Best asset manager award', while QNB Financial Services (QNB FS), a subsidiary of QNB specialised in providing brokerage services, won "The best broker award" at the Global Investor/ ISF Middle East Summit and Awards 2012 held in Doha.
The daily reported that the Internal Security Forces (ISF) recently disregarded Baroud's orders not to issue a statement in which the ISF responded to criticisms by the Christian leader and head of the Free Patriotic Movement (FPM), Michel Aoun, in which he said the ISF intelligence branch is "illegitimate".
will continue training members from the Lebanese Security Forces (ISF) as part of an ongoing law enforcement assistance program," after 19 ISF officers graduated.
ISF now has sole responsibility for protecting Iraqi cities while USF have taken on a smaller role serving as both military advisors and providing support as enablers for current ISF operations.
These are just some of the predictions that will heighten information security challenges over the next few years, highlighted in an ISF report entitled Threat Horizon 2010.
This was a very important mission because the ISF is essential to the successful transfer of authority to the Iraqi people.