Over 200 exhibitors will be at the show including: Andersen Windows, INTEX Millwork Solutions, CertainTeed and Weyerhaeuser to name just a few.
What does IONS stand for?
IONS stands for INTEX (Intercontinental Chemical Transport Experiment) Ozonesonde Network Study
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IONS
We have 7 other meanings of IONS in our Acronym Attic
- Internal Organization of the Network Layer (OSI)
- I Don't Know
- Integrated On-Demand Network Order Entry
- International Organization Nonproliferation Project
- Iron-Oxide Nanoparticle
- Cooperative Activity Ion Printing Technology
- Indian Ocean Naval Symposium (multi-national conference)
- Information Operations, Networks & Space (US Army)
- Institute of Noetic Sciences
- Institute of Oceanography, Nova Scotia
- Isolated Old Neutron Stars (astronomy)
- Integrated On-Demand Network Service Center
- Intraoperative Nausea and Vomiting
- Idaho Operations Office
- In Our Opinion
- Independent Owner Operator (truck driver)
- Institut für Orgonforschung
- Institut Ochrany Obyvatelstva (Czech: Institute of Protection of the Population; est. 1991)
- Internet Order Online (Poland)
- Ilk Ögretim Okulu (Turkish: Primary School)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Slated for May 20-22, 2009, the event will take place in two separate exhibition halls, the INTEX Shanghai and Shanghaimart.
November 27-29--Shanghai Metal Expo, INTEX, Shanghai, China.
GAO also found that the COMPEX and INTEX programs both draw from the same population of international travelers; have similar purposes and goals; and often use Customs and INS inspectors who work side by side, particularly at land border ports of entry.
In order to further strengthen the exchange and cooperation between China and the global nonwovens industry, and the expansion of Asian and global nonwovens industries, SINCE'07 (the 12th Shanghai International Nonwovens Conference & Exhibition) will be held October 2224, 2007 at INTEX (Shanghai International Exhibition Center).
Cinte Techtextil, China, which took place September 1-3 at INTEX in Shanghai increased its attendance by 30% to 6515 trade buyers, While most visitors (5357), were from mainland China, 1158 came from 51 overseas counts and regions including 131 from, Korea 128 from Taiwan, 123 from Hong Kong, 107 from Japan, 86 from the U.