On the morning of Thursday, July 18, two leading dailies-- the Asahi and the Nikkei--carried page one stories about plans for the IIJ group to combine forces with the Tepco group, to create a major competitor for Nippon Telegraph and Telephone (NTT) in telecoms.
What does IIJ-A stand for?
IIJ-A stands for IIJ (Internet Initiatve Japan) America, Inc.
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
- Indian Institute of Information Technology Bangalore
- If It Is to Be It Is Up to Me
- Institute of Information Technology Hyderabad (India)
- India Institute of Information Technology and Management (Gwalior, India)
- Indian Institute of Jewellery (est. 2004; India)
- Indo-Iranian Journal
- Industrial Ink Jet (printing technology)
- International Institute for Journalism
- Internet Initiative Japan Inc. (Internet service provider)
- Is It Jazz (Boston band)
- IIJ (Internet Initiative Japan, Inc.) Innovation Institute, Inc.
- International Institute of Journalism Berlin-Brandenburg (Germany; training seminars and workshops)
- International Institute of Journalism and Communication
- International Institute for Justice and Development (Boston, MA)
- Institute of Jewish Genealogy
- International Initiative for Justice in Gujarat (India)
- International Institute of the Juche Idea (Japan)
- Internet Initiative Japan, Inc.
- Internet Initiative Japan, Inc. (telecommunications)
- Illinois Integrated Justice Information System