What does T-SM stand for?
T-SM stands for IEEE Transactions on Semiconductor Manufacturing
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 317 other meanings of T-SM in our Acronym Attic
- Transportation Expansion Project (metro Denver highway project)
- Terminator - Resistance Infiltration Prototype (Terminator: Sarah Connor Chronicles; TV series)
- Triplet-Minus-Singlet (biomedical sciences)
- Tissue/Transcutaneous Standard Base Excess
- Trusted Software Capability Evaluation (SEI)
- Technology Ship Characteristics and Improvement Panel
- TEMPEST Small Computer Requirements Contract
- Transport Signalling Gateway
- Tokyo Small and Medium Enterprise Management Consultant Association (Tokyo, Japan)
- Target-Soluble NSF (N-Ethylmaleimide-Sensitive Factor) Attachment Protein Receptor
- Turbo Single Parity Check
- Transact - Structured Query Language (Microsoft SQL Server)
- autoreactive T cells in autologous mixed lymphocyte reaction
- Training and Technical Assistance Consortium
- Training and Technical Assistance for Providers
- Turbo Trellis-Coded Modulation
- Tennessee Test of Rhythm and Intonation Patterns
- Taita No. 1 Ventricular Assist Device