When asked about being present at an IEE convocation held at the aerospace department's seminar room, he said: " I don't remember.
What does IOJ stand for?
IOJ stands for IEE (Institution of Electrical Engineers) Online Journal
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IOJ
We have 6 other meanings of IOJ in our Acronym Attic
- Integrated Offender Interventions Service (UK)
- Integrated Operational Intelligence System
- International Organization of Information Specialists
- Interorganizational Information System
- Institute of Information Technology (Vietnam)
- Internet of Intelligent Things
- International Olympiad in Informatics Training Camp (student technology training; India)
- International Ocean Institute Virtual University
- It's Okay If You're A Republican
- Instytut Organizacji I Zarzadzania (Polish: Institute of Organization and Management)
- Indonesia Open Jazz
- Institute Of Jainology (UK)
- Institute of Jamaica (est. 1879; Kingston, Jamaica)
- Interest of Justice (legal slang)
- International Organization of Journalists (Czech Republic)
- Islami Oikya Jote (political group; Bangladesh)
- International Order of Job's Daughters
- Insurance Open Joint Stock Company (Russia)
- International Organization for Judicial Training
- Indian Occupied Kashmir
Samples in periodicals archive:
Byline: ANI Mumbai, Jan 29 (ANI/Business Wire India): TL Jones exhibiting Elevator Door Safety and Display Technology at IEE Expo in Mumbai TL Jones India will be exhibiting its full range of elevator door safety and display technology at the Third International Elevator and Escalator (IEE) Expo, to be held between February 3 - 5, 2010 at the Bombay Exhibition Centre in Mumbai.
The IEE also assumed that a production increase by the oil cartel will avoid a chaotic development in supply and demand for oil.
IBM and the lEE, the largest engineering and technology institution in Europe, have announced an agreement that will offer IBM IT professionals fast-track entry to IEE professional membership.
But EUFORES warns: "Integrating the IEE programme into another programme would mean a loss of substantial progress for the renewable energy and efficiency sector.
a global provider of virtual product development (VPD) products including simulation software and services, has announced that a leading European developer and producer of sensing products, IEE Luxembourg has invested in MSC.
Parents prevailed when districts conducted technically inadequate evaluations, evaluations that were limited in scope, or evaluations that did not adequately address a student's educational needs through an IEE However, in the cases where parents prevailed on issues of reimbursement for IEEs, the IEEs were determined to have technical adequacy in accordance with IDEA requirements, the scope was sufficiently broad to include all areas of suspected disability, and the results of the IEE contributed significantly to the child's IEP One obstacle to full parental participation in the decision-making process may be the texts used by local and state agencies to explain these rights.