The acquisition of ICG roughly doubles Electrograph's revenues to more than $550 million annually and greatly strengthens its presence on the West Coast while enhancing its overall logistical presence across the United States.
What does ITSU stand for?
ITSU stands for ICG (International Coordination Group) for the Tsunami Warning System in the Pacific
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ITSU
We have 2 other meanings of ITSU in our Acronym Attic
- Information Technology Services Systems Resources Integrator
- Image Transformation Services Server
- I Thought So Too
- Image, Text, Sound, and Technology (various universities)
- Information Technology Security Testing
- Instructional Technology Support Team
- International Tsunami Survey Team
- ITS Telecommunications
- Information Technology STeering Committee
- Introduction to Survival Training Course
- IEEE Transactions on Sonics Ultrasonics (journal)
- Information Technology Services Unit
- Instructional Technology Services Unit (US FBI)
- Integrated Tertiary Software User Group (est. 1987; South Africa, Ireland, New Zealand)
- International Telecommunications Standards User Group (cell phone technology licensing)
- Information Technology Support Unit for Voluntary Organisations
- Internet Tracking & Security Ventures, LLC
- Internet Telephony Services Voice Over Internet Protocol
- Information Technology Security World
- Information Technology Software
Samples in periodicals archive:
a provider of enhanced Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) services to business customers worldwide, today announced it has acquired the corporate VoIP customers of ICG Communications (ICG), Inc.
NYSE:TNS), a leading provider of business-critical data communications and network services for transaction-oriented applications, announced today that it has acquired all of the customer contracts and certain assets relating to the Signaling System 7 (SS7) network formerly operated by Englewood, Colorado-based ICG Communications.
In this study, the provision of ICG data to treating physicians changed the course of treatment an astounding 24% of the time.
Bridgewater Systems, a provider of access control and revenue focused solutions for service providers, today announced that ICG Communications Inc.
Proprietary ICG Technology Provides 54 Percent Average Increase