This latest release works together with IBM Tivoli Monitoring to ensure future business success by helping IT optimally configure infrastructure to reliably handle new applications and tomorrow's workloads.
What does ITM stand for?
ITM stands for IBM Tivoli Monitoring
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of ITM
We have 168 other meanings of ITM in our Acronym Attic
- Information and Technology Literacy Standards (education)
- Information Technology Law Society (University of Ottawa; Ottawa, Ontario, Canada)
- Institute of Transport and Logistics Studies (Australia)
- International Trauma Life Support (Oakbrook Terrace, IL; formerly BTLS)
- International Tribunal for the Law of the Sea (Hamburg, Germany; also seen as ITLOS)
- Information Technology Leadership Team
- Instructional Technology Lead Teacher (Avon Grove School District; West Grove, PA)
- Integrated Two Level Units (power plants)
- Irish Tillage and Land Use Society (agriculture; Ireland)
- Ryde Integrated Transport and Land Use Strategy (Ryde, Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Intigua platform is now "Ready for Tivoli" certified by IBM, which means that integration and compatibility between IBM Tivoli Monitoring (ITM) and the Intigua platform have been validated by IBM.
Certification study guide series; IBM Tivoli monitoring V6.
The IBM Tivoli Monitoring and IBM Tivoli Composite Application software products will be used for infrastructure monitoring.
Core solution components include IBM Tivoli Monitoring for Energy Management, IBM Business Services Manager, and IBM Maximo Asset Management, IBM Maximo Asset Management for Energy Optimization; and Johnson Controls' Metasys Building Management Solution, Metasys Sustainability Manager, Energy and Emissions Management System, EnNet middleware, Visual Living Lab and Technology Contracting services.
APC by Schneider Electric, a global leader in integrated critical power and cooling services, today announced plans to integrate APC and TAC software management platforms with IBM Tivoli Monitoring energy management software.
UST implemented the IBM Tivoli Monitoring product at several enterprise client locations for monitoring a heterogeneous network setup.
With Tivoli Live Monitoring Services, customers can access pre-configured and dedicated instances of IBM Tivoli Monitoring 6.