Moreover, these findings suggest that IBD results from overactive immune defence systems that evolved to fight off serious bacterial infections.
What does IQP stand for?
IQP stands for IBD (Inflammatory Bowel Disease) Quilt Project, Inc
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IQP
We have 13 other meanings of IQP in our Acronym Attic
- Incontinence Quality of Life
- Individual Quality of Life
- Integrated Quantum Optoelectronics Lab (University of Waterloo; Canada)
- International Quality of Life (market research)
- International Quality of Life Assessment
- Institut für Quantenoptik und Quanteninformation (Institute for Quantum Optics and Quantum Information; Austria)
- Institut für Quantenoptik und Quantenkommunikation (German)
- Installation Operational Performance Qualification (pharmaceuticals)
- Inbound Quality of Service
- International Quranic Open University
- Independent Qualified Person
- Innovation, Quality, Productivity (Novartis, AG)
- Integrated Quality Program
- Intelligent Query Processor
- Interactive Qualifying Project (Worcester Polytech)
- Isolated Queen Pawn (chess)
- Independent Qualified Public Accountant (Department of Labor term)
- International Quarter Pony Association (breeders' association)
- International Quality & Productivity Center
- International Quality Plasma Program
Samples in periodicals archive:
Under the terms of the agreement, DanioLabs will use their proprietary IBD model to screen compounds from Oxagen's G-protein coupled receptor (GPCR) program.
The IBD patients were more likely to have had a C-section than were controls (32% vs.
Investigators performed pulmonary function tests on 133 people with IBD and 137 people without the digestive disease.