Like other volumes in The I Tatti Renaissance Library series, this presentation is structured with facing pages displaying the original Latin text and the readable English translation.
What does ITRL stand for?
ITRL stands for I Tatti Renaissance Library (book series; Harvard University Press; Boston, MA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ITRL
We have 3 other meanings of ITRL in our Acronym Attic
- Industrial Technology Research Institute (Taiwan, ROC)
- Information Technology Research Institute
- Information Technology Reuse Initiative
- Inhalation Toxicology Research Institute
- Inner Trip Reiyukai International (New York, NY)
- International Tin Research Institute Ltd
- Instrument Tree Removable Instrument Assembly
- Independent Trading Rework and Informatics Services (Spreitenbach Switzerland)
- Integrated Title Registration Information System (Property Registration Authority; Ireland)
- Integrated Tsunami Research and Information System
- Information Technology Research Lab
- Instructional Technology Research Laboratory (Wichita State University; Wichita, KS)
- Iowa Tax Research Library
- Is This Real Life?
- Information Technology Resource Management
- Information Technology Risk Management (various locations)
- Infostructure Technology Reference Model
- Institutional Training Resource Model
- Information Technology Risk Management Benchmarking
- Ilocos Training and Regional Medical Center (San Fernando City, La Union, Philippines)
Samples in periodicals archive:
95 Hardcover The I Tatti Renaissance library; 49 B785 Like others in the I Tatti Renaissance Library series, this volume presents a translation from Latin of a major work of the Italian Renaissance.
95 Hardcover The I Tatti Renaissance library; 50 B785 Like others in the I Tatti Renaissance Library series, this volume presents a translation from Latin of a major work of the Italian Renaissance.