INDIE trio I Am Kloot have always attracted their fair share of fans with witty, articulate lyrics and dreamy melodies.
What does IAK stand for?
IAK stands for I Am Kloot (Manchester based indie band)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of IAK
We have 20 other meanings of IAK in our Acronym Attic
- Institute of Adult Jewish Studies (various locations)
- International Al Jolson Society (fan organization; various locations)
- International Alpaca Judging School (est. 1999; Peru)
- International Association for Jungian Studies
- International Association of Japanese Studies
- Israeli Association for Japanese Studies (est. 2012)
- International Association of Jurists for Western Sahara
- Independent Australian Jewish Voices
- International Association of Justice Volunteerism (Pueblo, CO)
- International Association of Jewish Vocational Services
- Idiot At Keyboard
- IE (Internet Explorer) Administrator Kit (Microsoft)
- Indian Administered Kashmir
- Ingeniørernes Arbejdsløshedskasse
- Initiatief Audiovisuele Kunsten (Dutch: Audiovisual Arts Initiative; Belgium)
- Institut für Angewandte Kinesiologie
- Internet Access Kit 2 (IBM O/S2)
- International Aid for Korean Animals
- India Association of Kansas City
- Interior Architecture Knowledge Community
Samples in periodicals archive:
I AM KLOOT Empire, Middlesbrough Wednesday, April 17 Entry PS17.
uk CAPTION(S): The Manics said the chance to play Portmeirion was too good to miss John Cooper Clarke James Dean Bradfield of the Manic Street Preachers (main) will appear on the same bill as I am Kloot (inset top) and Caitlin Rose (bottom) at Festival No6
I Am Kloot are back with their new album Let It All In, featuring the single These Days Are Mine, and they play Glasgow Oran Mor on February 12.
I Am Kloot These Days Are Mine FROM the band's sixth studio album Let It All In, produced by Elbow's Guy Garvey, comes this euphoric and psychedelic-tinged favourite that will have you dusting off your kaftan in no time.
Byline: Dave Owens IT would be safe to say that I Am Kloot are one of the UK's best kept musical secrets.
I AM KLOOT - SKY AT NIGHT (JULY) Produced by Elbow's Guy Harvey, Sky At Night should have, but didn't quite, help I Am Kloot emulate their pals' success.
Also in the running are hotly tipped The xx and 40-something Mancunian trio I Am Kloot make the list with their fifth album.