Marc Redmond, 26, from Heaton, Newcastle, added: "It wouldn't stop me from going either because I'm not stupid enough to go during the hurricane season.
What does INS stand for?
INS stands for I'm Not Stupid
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of INS
We have 170 other meanings of INS in our Acronym Attic
- Implantable Nicotine Reservoir for Rats
- Indiana Rural Recreation Development Project
- Inclusive Namespace Registry System
- Innovative Natural Resource Solutions, LLC (est. 1994; Antrim, NH)
- Institut National de la Recherche et de la Sécurité (French National Research and Safety Institute)
- Institut National de la Recherché Scientifique
- It's Not Rocket Science (slang and also a web site)
- Indian Regional Navigation Satellite System
- Institut National de Recherche Scientifique et Technique
- International Network for Rational Use of Drugs
- I'm Not Sure
- Idiopathic Nephrotic Syndrome
- IMF Institute Department (International Monetary Fund)
- Immigration & Naturalization Service (reorganized in 2003 under DHS, functions divided among USCIS, ICE and CBP)
- Improved NADGE Station
- In Nomine Satanis (roleplaying game)
- Independent NECA (National Exchange Carrier Association) Services, Inc.
- independent news service
- Indian Naval Ship
- Indian Newspaper Society (New Delhi, India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Even I'm not stupid enough to argue that a Lada or a Trabant is better than a Nissan, but introducing free market economics to situations where there can never be a free market is as stupid as nationalising car production.
People have suggested that I enter one of the Prizefighter tournaments but I'm not stupid.
I'm not stupid, I know how passionate this city is over football.
He has a beautiful soul, he's a really nice guy and I'm not stupid, you know.
Pittsburgh Steeler great and current FOX announcer TERRY BRADSHAW on his intelligence, or lack thereof: "I may be dumb, but I'm not stupid.
or muses, "I know I'm not stupid because I work really hard every day to learn and to put things together and find allies and grow.
The highlights, though, were when Zeffira took the lead on more downbeat moments, such as on the fragile pop of I'm Not Stupid and The Best Person I Know.