Doesn't anyone care, probably not because they are in the I'm Alright Jack Brigade.
What does IAJ stand for?
IAJ stands for I'm Alright Jack
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of IAJ
We have 20 other meanings of IAJ in our Acronym Attic
- International Association of Information Technology Asset Managers
- Illinois Agriculture in the Classroom
- Indiana American Indian Theatre Company (est. 2000)
- International Association of Information Technology Lawyers (Denmark)
- Indiana Association for Infant and Toddler Mental Health (Indianapolis, IN)
- International Alliance of Indigenous Tribal Peoples of the Tropical Forests
- International Alliance of Indigenous and Tribal Peoples of the Tropical Forests
- It's All In The Subject
- Instytut Architektury I Urbanistyki (Polish: Institute of Architecture and Urban Planning; Technical University of Lodz; Lodz, Poland)
- It's All In Your Head
- Institute for Alternative Journalism
- Institute for Analytic Journalism
- Institute for the Advancement of Journalism (South Africa)
- Interchange Association, Japan (Taiwan)
- International Alliance for Justice (Paris, France)
- International Association of Judges
- It's All Jesus
- Instituto Adventista Juan Bautista Alberdi (Spanish: Juan Bautista Adventist High School; Leandro N. Alem, Argentina)
- International Association of Jim Beam Bottle and Specialties Club
- International Association of Jesuit Business Schools
Samples in periodicals archive:
The weight will fall off, then you can truly say I'm alright Jack.
I'm Alright Jack (BBC2, 9pm) ANDREW DIAPER (now there's a name to conjure with) is a man on a mission.
The Phoenix Four took steps to provide themselves with payouts and healthy pensions and when Rover collapsed, it was then a case of "pull the ladder up - I'm alright Jack," whilst the workers have been left with nothing.
I'm alright Jack, not to mention Jeremy and Jemima.
I'm Alright Jack should hang his legal wig in shame.
It is 37 years since the seminal film I'm Alright Jack exposed the incompetence of British unions and management, but the spirit of Peter Sellers and Terry-Thomas lives on in Birmingham today.