I'll always love you very much, more than words can say, sleep peacefully my precious Mum, we'll meet another day.
What does IALY stand for?
IALY stands for I'll Always Love You
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Irish Association of Law Teachers
- Idiopathic Apparent Life-Threatening Event
- I Always Love that One (Internet slang)
- Integer Arithmetic Logic Unit (computing)
- International Association of Lasallian Universities
- Impact Assessment of Land Use Changes
- International Academy of Low Vision Specialists
- In A Little While
- Inn at Little Washington (Virginia)
- International Adult Learners' Week (UNESCO)
- Iberoamerican Academy of Management
- Ichiyoshi Asset Management (Japan)
- Identity Access Management
- Identity and Access Management
- Ignition Advance Multiplier (automotive)
- Ihi Aero Manufacturing (Japan)
- Image Acquisition Module
- Immobilized Artificial Membrane
- Incidental Alteration Material
- Independent Aftermarket
Samples in periodicals archive:
I wrote I Will Always Love You in 1973 about leaving him, to say 'thank you, I'll always love you but I'm out of here'.
She added: "I may not like you but I'll always love you.
Also, leave a handmade holiday card on his pillow that says, "I'm glad you're home, and I want you to know I'll always love you.
Daddy, I'll always love you," said one card, signed "Your little girl.
Forever in my heart and thoughts, I'll always love you, Ernie.
I'll always love you 'til the day I die, then I'll be with you.