uk Auto Business News - 01 May 2012 Hyundai Motor Manufacturing Czech, a Czech unit of Hyundai Motor Company (KSE: 005380), has reported an increase in sales for the first quarter of 2012.
What does HMMC stand for?
HMMC stands for Hyundai Motor Manufacturing Czech (Ostrava-Hrabová, Czech Republic)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HMMC
We have 5 other meanings of HMMC in our Acronym Attic
- Hollow Metal Manufacturers Association (National Association of Architectural Metal Manufacturers)
- Hollywood Music in Media Awards
- Hydroxy-Methoxy Mandelic Acid (microbiology)
- Hyundai Motor Manufacturing Alabama LLC
- Hearst Memorial Mining Building (UC Berkeley)
- Hazardous Material Management Center
- Healthcare Manufacturers Marketing Council (Savannah, GA)
- Heavy Metal Mining Company
- Hino Motors Manufacturing Colombia (est. 2005)
- Human Malignant Melanoma Cell
- Human Malignant Melanoma Cell Lines
- Hazardous Materials Management Division (USDA)
- Human Mucosal Microvascular Endothelial Cells
- High Mass Mars Entry Systems
- Heritage Military Music Foundation (Watertown, WI)
- Hula Mae Multi Family Program (Department of Business, Economic Development, and Tourism; Hawaii, US)
- House Merchant Marine and Fisheries Committee
- Hotel Motel Management
- Harris Miller Miller & Hanson, Inc. (Burlington, MA; aerospace contractor)
- High Mobility Material Handler
Samples in periodicals archive:
Petr Vanek, spokesman for Hyundai Motor Manufacturing Czech based at Nosovice in the northeast Czech Republic, said, 'The launch of the third shift will require about 1,000 new jobs, of this 650 this year and 350 next year.
Standard & Poor said, 'The proceeds will be mostly used to refinance existing indebtedness of Hyundai Motor Manufacturing Czech sro.