The country's second- largest carmaker Hyundai Motor India Ltd ( HMIL) recorded a decline of 13.
What does HMIL stand for?
HMIL stands for Hyundai Motor India Ltd
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Her Majesty's Inspectorate of Education (UK)
- Her Majesty's Inspectors of Education (UK)
- Himpunan Mahasiswa Informatika
- Human-Machine Interface
- Hyundai Motor India Foundation
- Houston Multicultural Independent Film Festival
- Hazardous Materials Identification Guide
- Health Management & Informatics Graduate Student Association
- How May I Help You?
- Homeless Mentally Ill Initiative (UK)
- Haji Mohammad Ismail Mills (stock symbol; Pakistan)
- Her Most Imperial Majesty
- Her/His Majesty's Inspectorate of Mines (UK)
- Hazardous Materials Incident Management System
- Hospital Major Incidents Management and Support (The Netherlands)
- Honda Manufacturing of Indiana, LLC
- Hotels Management Inc (stock symbol)
- Helical Microwave Intracavitary Oesophageal
- Her Majesty's Inspectorate of Pollution (UK)
- Her Majesty's Inspectorate of Prisons
Samples in periodicals archive:
uk Auto Business News - 01 March 2013 Hyundai Motor India Ltd, a subsidiary of Hyundai Motor Company (KSE: 005380), has reported an increase in sales for the month of February 2013.
5 lakh engines Cost : Rs 1,700 crore Scope : Hyundai Motor India Ltd (HMIL) has put on hold its plans to set up a diesel engine plant in the country due to sluggish demand.
Rival Hyundai Motor India Ltd also had a decline of 7.
Hyundai Motor India Ltd (HMIL) vice president of sales and marketing, Rakesh Srivastava, said, 'On account of rise in input cost and fluctuation in currency, we will increase the prices up to INR20,000 by February 1, 2013 across all the models starting from Eon to Santa Fe SUV.
Hyundai Motor India Ltd ( HMIL) reported a decline of 7.
uk Auto Business News - 03 January 2013 Hyundai Motor India Ltd, a subsidiary of Hyundai Motor Company (KSE: 005380), has reported a decrease in sales for the month of December 2012.