What does HT stand for?
HT stands for Hypotropia At Distance (ophthalmology)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HT
We have 42 other meanings of HT in our Acronym Attic
- Hyper-Threading Technology (Intel)
- Hyper-Transport (AMD)
- Hyperion Telecommunications, Inc.
- Hypertension (high blood pressure)
- Hypertropia at Distance (ophthalmology; opposite of hypotropia)
- Hypothermally Treated (EPA)
- Transmitter Height
- Tritiated Hydrogen Gas
- Hereditary Tyrosinemia Type I
- Heavy Terminal Modernization (AN/FSC-78B)
- Hazard Tracking and Risk Resolution Log
- Hereditary Tyrosinemia Type 1
- High-Temperature Engine Oil Viscosity Classification
- Hyperthyroidism and Congestive Heart Failure
- Heavy Terminal/Medium Terminal