What does HACA-R stand for?
HACA-R stands for Hypothermia After Cardiac Arrest Registry
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Houston Area Council of ABWA
- human anti-chimeric antibodies
- Human Anti-Chimeric Antibody (medicine)
- Humanitarian Aid Corridor Act of 1996
- Humboldt Academy for Career Advancement
- Hungarian American Cultural Association
- Hyderabad Agricultural Co-Operative Association Ltd
- Hydrogen Acceptor Charged surface Area
- Hypothermia After Cardiac Arrest
- Hepatoma Apoptotic Cell-Associated Antigen
- Hawaii Association for College Admission Counseling
- Hellenic-American Cultural Association of Colorado
- Heathrow Association for the Control of Aircraft Noise (UK)
- Hispanics Against Child Abuse & Neglect, Inc. (Fairfax, VA)
- Hairdressers and Cosmetologists Association of the Philippines (trade group)
- Hawkeye Area Community Action Program
- Hounslow Asian Community Advice Service (UK)
- Cultured Human Keratinocyte (cells)
- Hampshire Association for the Care of the Blind (UK)