In contrast, hypotension has no long-term adverse effects and is, in fact, associated with a longer life expectancy.
What does HoTN stand for?
HoTN stands for Hypotension
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HoTN
- Heart of Texas Lab Rescue (labrador retrievers)
- Health of the Model (measurement indicator)
- Heart of Texas Miniature Aircraft Club (Waco, TX)
- High Order Turbulence Model for Atmospheric Circulations
- Human Omental Tissue Microvascular Endothelial Cell
- Hall of the Mountain Grill (song)
- Heart of Texas Morgan Horse Club
- Hall of the Mountain King (Edvard Grieg)
- Hooligans of the Night (gaming website)
- House of the Nazarene (church organization)
- Hand Over/Take Over
- Head of the Occoquan (rowing race)
- Head of the Ohio (Pittsburgh, PA rowing race)
- Health Of The Oceans (GOOS)
- Heart of the Oak (Diablo II gaming)
- Heart of the Ozarks (Fayetteville, AR)
- Heartbeat of the Ozarks Classic Car Club (Bentonville, AR)
- Hood Open/Trunk Open (automobiles)
- Horizontal Takeoff & Landing
- Hot Topics in Operating Systems (Conference)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Symptoms of hypotension include fatigue, general weakness, light-headedness and fainting, blurry vision and nausea.
com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue: Hypotension Therapy Area Pipeline Report http://www.
A comparison of ephedrine and mephentermine for the treatment of spinal anaesthesia-induced hypotension during caesarean section found that mephentermine was as safe and effective as ephedrine for maintenance of maternal blood pressure and for foetal outcome (2).
Q: Is there any known cure for hypotension syndrome?
One treatment modality for ARF in the critically ill patient has been intermittent hemodialysis (IHD); however, a major complication of IHD is hypotension (Conger, 1998).
AIMS: The most common cause of hypotension following injury is ongoing haemorrhage which usually requires early surgical intervention.
SAN ANTONIO -- Acarbose is a novel effective therapy for postprandial hypotension in patients with autonomic failure, Dr.